These are my links for January 17th to January 21st:
- Business – Britain’s Brown wants UN, World Bank, IMF reform – INQUIRER.net – The World Bank should become a “bank for the environment” with a greater focus on supporting environmental projects, particularly those aimed at tackling climate change, he was to say.
- BBC NEWS | Business | Global shares tumble on US fears – Global stock markets have tumbled amid growing fears of a recession in the US, and despite recovering slightly in the afternoon, were heading for big losses.
- Howard Rheingold’s Vlog – A series of videos from Howard
- TubeJP: London Tube Map & Journey Planner – This is brilliant. London Public Transport Journey Planner & Tube map of London Underground. Find the quickest route between stations on the London Underground, DLR, Bus, Train, Tramlink networks. tube map, london underground map, london tube, subway map,
- BBC NEWS | UK | £1-sale plan for public buildings – Disused schools and swimming pools could be sold to community groups for as little as £1 under a government scheme to revive local facilities