Links for April 22nd
These are my links for April 22nd:
- BBC NEWS | Technology | Ubuntu ‘reaping Linux dividend’ – The public perception of open source software is changing fast, said Mark Shuttleworth, who leads distribution of the Ubuntu operating system (OS). A new version of Ubuntu, a version of the Linux OS, is released on Thursday.
- BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Opposition victorious in Paraguay – E-mail this to a friend Printable version Opposition victorious in Paraguay Opposition supporters celebrate on the streets Former Roman Catholic bishop Fernando Lugo has won Paraguay's presidential election, ending more than six decades of rule by the Col
- Permaculture Trading Post – The Permaculture Trading Post was created to support the material, marketing, and information needs of the North American Permaculture community of students, teachers, and designers as well as gardeners, farmers, landscapers, and webworkers everywhere.
- Keith’s Permaculture Store – Lots of great permaculture and related books
- Loco2 low carbon travel » Home – Loco2 is the new website attempting to put the mental in environmental. Our mission is to make low carbon travel fun, accessible, and ultimately cheaper…
- Money: Print your Own! YES! magazine – A classic edition of YES! magazine with loads of fantastic articles about money
- Librerias Paradigma :: Libros :: Argentina – Buy lots of good book in Spanish from this excellent Argentinian bookshop
- TerraTRC – The Trade Reference Currency (TRC) TM is a new currency privately issued by the TRC Alliance, with a built-in circulation incentive that could play a significant role in getting the world out of recession. Its unit of account is the Terra. It would system