These are my links for May 20th to June 16th:
- The Sunny Side of Cooking – The Sunny Side of Cooking: Solar cooking and other ecologically friendly cooking methods for the 21st century By Lisa Rayner 1st edition copyright (c) 2007 $14.95 + $3 shipping
- Food Routes – Where Does Your Food Come From
Home Buy Local Learn More What Can You Do Buy Fresh Buy Local About
We can help you connect with your local food system, just send Bob an e-mail with your request and we will try to help a
- Lovavores – LOCAVORE is the 2007 Word of the Year for the Oxford American Dictionary!! – A group of concerned culinary adventurers who are making an effort to eat only foods grown or harvested within a 100 mile radius of San Francisco for an entire month. We recognize that the choices we make about what foods we choose to eat are important po
- Sustainable Table – Sustainable Table celebrates the sustainable food movement, educates consumers of food-related issues and works to build community through food
- Vegetable Research and Information Center – Lots of useful research into different vegetables.
- No quick fix for escalating food prices, Alistair Darling told – Times Online – There are no quick fixes to the food price inflation sweeping across the high street, Alistair Darling was warned yesterday, as a top-level report said that prices could remain at record levels for the next decade.
- The Bucky-Gandhi Design Institution » What is the Global Swadeshi Network? – The Global Swadeshi Network is a new community of people working together on various aspects of personal freedom and economic or technical self-reliance. Swadeshi is Gandhi’s term for economic self reliance. In his time, the international trade in cloth
- Espra — Alpha » The Birth of the New Commons – Espra can be thought of as Web 4.0 — a web 4 the people and by the people. The Commons of the 21st century. Built and owned by the people. A social, economic and technological platform. A weapon of mass construction.