These are my links for September 20th to September 24th:
- Open Source Ecology:Site support – Open Source Ecology – Donate to this project. Now. It is the most inspiring project I know of and I assure you your money will go to very good use. Be the change. Help out! 🙂
- Root Capital :: Home – Root Capital is a nonprofit social investment fund that is pioneering finance for grassroots businesses in the developing world. We work with artisan and farmer associations that build sustainable livelihoods and transform rural economies in poor, environmentally vulnerable places.
- media | venture | collective – Media Venture Collective is a fund of the Rudolf Steiner Foundation, in partnership with a super-group of activist organizations, focused on aggregating tax-deductible donations and grants, small and large, from viewers like you into "program-related investments" in high-impact, public-interest media enterprises.
- Legal500 | Law Developments | The Use of Foundations in the Netherlands – A Dutch foundation (stichting) can be used in a number of international structures. These structures can roughly be divided in asset protection and charity structures. After having addressed the main legal and tax characteristics of a Dutch foundation, this article will focus on the main features of Dutch foundation structures.
- Building Democracy: Social Reporters Network – This project builds a network of social reporters who will train around 700 community activists in the use of social media. Using a wiki and tagging tools, freelance social reporters will develop a common resource bank and workshop content in order to deliver a training session for community activists who have themselves volunteered to become social reporters for their organisations.