Links for November 5th
These are my links for November 5th:
- Arduino – HomePage – Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
- Main Page – OpenSim – OpenSimulator is a 3D Application Server. It can be used to create a 3D Virtual World (ala Second Life(tm)), and includes facilities for creating custom avatars, chatting with others in the environment, building 3D content in world, and creating complex 3D applications in world. OpenSimulator can also be extended via loadable modules or web service interfaces to build more custom 3D Applications. OpenSimulator is released under a BSD License, making it both open source, and commercially friendly to embed in products.
Although OpenSimulator is still considered alpha software, many people are doing exciting things with it.
- Eco Printing for Flyers Leaflets Posters Postcards – A Local Printer – Do you need a Leaflet or some Flyers printing? Would you use certified eco-friendly printers if you get the best quality and services at the lowest cost? Our state of the art printing facilities and environmental qualifications deliver just that.
- Capital Growth: The campaign for 2,012 new food growing spaces in London – Join us in transforming London into a green and productive city, with thriving communities and delicious fresh food – all in all, a better place to live!
- woices.com – where words go – Share your voice and make the world a more interesting place!
- social-media-game » home – You've discovered the Social Media Game Wiki. The game was first played at a workshop created and facilitated by David Wilcox and Beth Kanter in the UK in January, 2007. The game has been remixed by both David and Beth and others …