These are my links for November 13th to November 18th:
- Survey: Software for LETS – The web archive page of a list of software project for community currencies
- Richard Kay’s 2005 WSFII Bullet Points – Links to some open source community currency software projects
- Dimdim: Free Web Meeting, Free Web Conferencing, Meetup, Open Source, Net Meeting, eLearning, web conference, Unified Collaboration, Online Meetings, Online Training, Free Screen Sharing, collaboration, live meeting – Dimdim’s mission is to become the leading provider of open source web meeting software. Dimdim strives to be an open and transparent company, with source code, product roadmaps and simple technical documentation freely available online. We also listen closely to the needs of the open source community and are actively improving our product based on their feedback.
- WCBC: Social Enterprise Toolkit – The Social Economy Project, in partnership with Liverpool Plus, produced a step-by-step guide to starting and running a social enterprise, which is available free of charge to community organisations in Wrexham.
The Manual for Developing Social Enterprises is available to download or alternatively a hardcopy or CD ROM version can be obtained from AVOW. (Tel: 01978 312556).
- home – ammado – ammado connects nonprofits, socially responsible companies and engaged individuals in an interactive and unique environment. We harness the power of the internet to accelerate communication, awareness and fundraising. The ammado community will generate inspirational stories and create real heroes.
- Repoze Notes : /tom_gross-repoze_plone-20081113.html – Props to Tom Gross, who has tackled the job of figuring out and documenting the minimal set of changes needed to make use of repoze and WSGI from within a stock Plone buildout.