Links for December 1st
These are my links for December 1st:
- Landmatters Permaculture Project – Home – Landmatters Co-operative own and manage a 42 acre holding in South Hams, Devon. Using a design system called permaculture, we are managing the land for the benefit of bio-diversity and wildlife whilst providing for many of our own needs for community, food, water, energy, shelter, creativity, transport and waste management. We are also developing land based livelihoods, reducing our ecological footprint and acting as an educational resource for the wider community.
- About the book at Run Your Diesel Vehicle on Biofuels – Run Your Diesel Vehicle on Biofuels is a heavily illustrated guide that shows how to run any diesel engine on vegetable oil, used cooking oil or biodiesel!
- WordPress › Google XML Sitemaps « WordPress Plugins – This plugin will create a Google sitemaps compliant XML-Sitemap of your WordPress blog. It supports all of the WordPress generated pages as well as custom ones. Everytime you edit or create a post, your sitemap is updated and all major search engines that support the sitemap protocol, like ASK.com, Google, MSN Search and YAHOO, are notified about the update.
- WordPress › pageMash > pageManagement « WordPress Plugins – Customise the order your pages are listed in and manage the parent structure with this simple Ajax drag-and-drop administrative interface with an option to toggle the page to be hidden from output. Great tool to quickly re-arrange your page menus.
- SourceForge.net: EventCalendar for WordPress – Event Calendar plugin for WordPress. Use WordPress to manage future events as an online calendar. Display upcoming events in a dynamic calendar, on a listings page, or as a list in the sidebar. You can subscribe to the calendar from iCal or Sunbird.
- WordPress › Subscribe2 « WordPress Plugins – Subscribe2 provides a comprehensive subscription management and email notification system for WordPress blogs that sends email notifications to a list of subscribers when you publish new content to your blog.