These are my links for February 12th:
- Aggregation / Feed parsing Modules Comparison | groups.drupal.org – A summary of feed-related modules and code.
- collective.lineage — Plone CMS: Open Source Content Management – Lineage is a Plone product that allows subfolders of a Plone site to appear as autonomous Plone sites to the everyday user. This hub and spoke structure allows site administrators to easily manage multiple, seemingly independent, sub-entity websites in one Plone. Furthermore, the "parent" site can access and view the content in all the "child" sites while the child sites only view their own content. The parent site can also syndicate chosen content to the selected child sites. Lineage is less complex and easier to manage than a cluster of nested Plone sites but gives users all the same benefits. Lineage can be used within a large organization to manage multiple sub-sites , such as school district sites, university departments, corporate product sites, public library satellites, professional association events, and more.
- BarCamp / BarCampBankLondon2 – The aim of BarCampBank is to foster innovations and the creation of new business models in the world of banking and finance.
- crowdfunding / FrontPage – Crowdfunding, inspired by crowdsourcing, describes the collective cooperation, attention and trust by people who network and pool their money together, usually via the Internet, in order to support efforts initiated by other people or organizations. Crowdfunding occurs for any variety of purposes, from disaster relief to citizen journalism to artists seeking support from fans, to political campaigns.
- Home – mahara.org – Mahara is an open source e-portfolio system with a flexible display framework. Mahara, meaning 'think' or 'thought' in Te Reo Māori, is user centred environment with a permissions framework that enables different views of an e-portfolio to be easily managed. Mahara also features a weblog, resume builder and social networking system, connecting users and creating online learner communities.