These are my links for May 4th to May 12th:
- Hugh Jackman pledges $100k to charity on Twitter – Communications … –
- About Time Banking UK – Time Banking UK is the national umbrella charity linking and supporting time banks across the country by providing inspiration, guidance and mutual help. Time banks link people locally to share their time and skills. Everyone's time is equal: one hour of your time earns you one time credit to spend when you need.
- Just Add Spice – Our business is developing credit systems that engage and empower the many rather than the few. Spice is a social enterprise that develops credit systems for engaging people in communities and public services. Spice’s community credit systems have been tried and tested and are uniquely successful in dramatically increasing participation of community members in public services and in achieving community transformation.
- Valleys to Coast – Welsh Housing Association that accepts part-payment of rent in time credits! – V2C seeks to provide affordable good quality homes in vibrant and sustainable communities in an open and transparent manner and fully recognises the importance of this site in achieving that aim. Apparently they also accept part payment of rent in time credits! 🙂
- The Man Who Made Gmail Says Real-Time Conversation is What’s Next – NYTimes.com – The father of the best web email program on the planet believes that a real-time streaming interface for simplified aggregation of conversation and content from all around the web is going to join the handful of tools we use regularly, like email, IM and blogging.